Search found 7296 matches

by Dr Dave
Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:58 am
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
Replies: 6
Views: 3509

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2

I was like did I start a new thread, I don't remember doing that.
by Dr Dave
Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:52 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: Cut to the meme: The 8K post thread
Replies: 56
Views: 100444

Cut to the meme: The 8K post thread

Can't wait for the week to be over.
by Dr Dave
Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:49 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: MLB thread 2026
Replies: 96
Views: 234633

MLB thread 2026

Thanks!
by Dr Dave
Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:36 am
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: MLB thread 2026
Replies: 96
Views: 234633

MLB thread 2026

by Dr Dave
Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:31 am
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: MLB thread 2026
Replies: 96
Views: 234633

MLB thread 2026

Agreed!
by Dr Dave
Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:06 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
Replies: 6
Views: 3509

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

by Dr Dave
Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:05 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: MLB thread 2026
Replies: 96
Views: 234633

MLB thread 2026





by Dr Dave
Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:38 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: Secret word of the week.
Replies: 386
Views: 539753

Secret word of the week.

This weeks secret word is "prodigal".

Bonus secret word of the week is "broth".
by Dr Dave
Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:54 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: Secret word of the week.
Replies: 386
Views: 539753

Secret word of the week.

What shall this coming weeks secret word be?
by Dr Dave
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:30 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
Replies: 6
Views: 3509

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

By jove!

It was in the 50s this morning.
by Dr Dave
Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:59 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2
Replies: 6
Views: 3509

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

It got pretty breezy the other night.
by Dr Dave
Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:17 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: Cut to the meme: The 8K post thread
Replies: 56
Views: 100444

Cut to the meme: The 8K post thread

Indeed
by Dr Dave
Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:13 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: Things I accomplished today
Replies: 386
Views: 1770576

Things I accomplished today

I did some laundry and then went to the grocery store.
by Dr Dave
Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:11 pm
Forum: The Mine Field Annex
Topic: For Dr Dave to give his thoughts on other kinds of birds
Replies: 107
Views: 650102

For Dr Dave to give his thoughts on other kinds of birds

Saw a bunch of birds in a hedge and when I walked by they flew up and onto the next hedge. I said hello to them.