A camper came in this week and said, "Yeah there was a bear in my camp, it was so annoying" "I had to chase it off several times"
yeah....that is how I would react too
0_0
I set a mouse trap When is the Emmy's? This weekend? I have to go to work tomorrow and pretend to be productive now. Why did I bump this thread? Who the fuck wants to be productive? Who cares? Wtf do I need to accomplish anyway? I am me that is all I need to accomplish. Unfortunately that sort of Bu...
I got bit by something
on my ankle
it itches like a mofo
ChatGPT says it probably isn't a snake bite according to the picture
but they did recommend I draw a circle around it in case it gets larger
Fuck. Of course I already made a bear thread. Dang. Well here are all of the times I have seen a bear recently: Once on my way to work it was near the falls. Then on my way home 2 gals were by the camp looking towards the river and I asked what they were looking at and they pointed at the bear, so I...
Also some stupid tourist fed a bear a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so now the park people had to shoot rubber bullets at it-the bear, not the tourist and hopefully they don't have to put it down-again, the bear, not the tourist. Fucking imbeciles. Now the bear is actually going up to a car. But...
I saw a bear tonight! It was at the air strip. And then as it was sauntering into the woods a deer appeared, and it was watching the bear, but it was not afraid and it ate grass.
I was out of b-12 last week and apparently it really does give me energy so I finally got some and today I had a bunch of energy, I did things. Take my word for it. Heh, also wierd-looking at that last post- Knowing I didn't get everything clean knowing that I left town just to be gone for a week an...