Last BBS Thing Of The Day

Get Wacky!
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

He probably found that lacking because it wasn't the whole ship. WE NEED TROI'S QUARTERS.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

AND THE MOP THAT MOPS UP ALL THE HOLODECK JIZZ.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

Fuck everything
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Do not give in to despair, Dr Dave. Ice cream still exists.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

And your axe.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

We're not the same person from one day to the next, sometimes one minute to the next. That is true. We're whatever our brain currently needs us to be, a product of our sensory imput, our memories, our learned experiences. So we shouldn't fear death, right? So many previous versions of me have already died. I'm just the latest in the long line. Except...all those past versions lived in the knowledge that there would be a future. Another me. This me, that me, the me who started this thread, the me who will make this post. Didn't they? Or were they living for the moment? Living to die? I don't think so. Maybe that's how other people do it. I'm trying to build the best me out of all the mes...that's a lie too but it sounded good. What I'm saying is, those past mes have died, yes, again and again, but there's still a me. I still remember. They're still part of me. "He's not really gone, not as long as we remember him." Like Spock. At least I remember all those unique mes...but if I die...WHEN I die...there's no one remembering them. People will remember their version of me, they me they could see. But that's not me. I'm in here. I live in my head, like we all do. I have worlds in my head. When I die my final death they die too. How can anyone be okay with that? Why isn't this the number one issue of discussion in the world? Who cares about anything else when we're all fucking dying? So no I can't accep tit. I never will. The best mes are already gone, it's true, but no I still don't want to die. I'll never want to die. There's no "other side", there's nothing but what our brains make us. We have to do something about it.

And yes I respect the people who can accept it and can live a life knowing what's going to happen, I know they think they have no choice. I'm just suggesting we should try to find another way.

And a way to resurrect the dead too.

And robot brides.

And fluffier cats.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

It doesn't matter about talking about it. It doesn't matter about getting over it. It doesn't matter about moving on. It doesn't matter about getting a life. You still die. You can get over something then die four hours later. You can get a brilliant life then be shot in the neck by a racist. There's no story to life. This could be the last post I make or I could make a million more. It doesn't matter.