What I did last night

Get Wacky!
Mirah

What I did last night

Post by Mirah »

I snapped last night and watched several SNL skits, Naked and Afraid and Dating in the Dark. We are not supposed to watch Youtube, and sometimes it is not even possible, but last night it was and I was all like, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh TV"
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Re: What I did last night

Post by Eggs Loki »

I started doing housecleaning after workers left, and also tried to get my internet workiung again which I hadn't until this new router arrived just now, Still not totally hooked up but I got wireless at least. MORE HOUSECLWANING TO DO.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

Woo Hoo!
How often do you do housecleaning?
I cleaned today and did some laundry, but that is not what this thread is about!
Tonight I went into the sauna, there were only 2 other people in there
then I visited another chalet before retiring to my room.
That is all.
curiousa2z

Post by curiousa2z »

Last night I went to an awful open air concert - I actually left after the break. As a Canadian, this is an outrageous act, and spoke to how awful he was. He was clanking away on a guitar, making those horrid distorted electronic scratchy noises that make my teeth grind. I prolly would have miserably stuck it out if not for the musicians in the crowd I noticed quietly sneaking off before me.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

Mirah wrote:Woo Hoo!
How often do you do housecleaning?
Not often enough, which is why I'm desperation cleaning now, thanks to workers having to come in to do repairs. I did Phase 1, but Phase 2 cleaning has to be done by Tuesday.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I watched soccer and drank.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

What did you drink Dr Dave?

What kind of repairs are you having done Eggs? I missed it if you chatted about it elsewhere.

Tonight I drank a rootbeer float, listened to some people talk, now I am in my room. Forgot to go on a walk. :\
Last night after posting I watched some more SNL skits and something else but I cannot remember what. Oh, I remember, it is too dark and embarresing to tell-it started out okay with Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon and somehow ended with Anna Nicole Smith. :\
Not tonight! I must go to sleep right away! I cannot fill my mind with this crap! LOL.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I drank beer.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

Mirah

Post by Mirah »

How did Curiouis sneak in?! I didn't see your reply last night Curiousa2z! That sounds like an awful concert. People come and go here all the time at events, it is almost annoying sometimes, I wish people would be on time! People leaving early is usually not a big deal however. Only if they interupt, but even then no one bats an eye really.

I listened to a guy talk about bears in the North Cascades tonight, called a friend, looked at pictures, now I am back in my room. Will fall asleep soon.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

I talked to Susie about female celebrities.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I watched 2 episodes of digitally remastered Star Trek.
Wink of an eye and whichever came next after that one. It had sort of a mork and mindy feel to it.
curiousa2z

Post by curiousa2z »

Last night I hid in my bf's basement, reading a book and eating fresh strawberries.... Then I went home and turned my fan on right at the base of the bed and just read til I fell asleep. Thank the gods my daughter's darling dog was visiting family elsewhere, because she likes to sleep with me when she's here and she's a very warm husky/coyote/shepherd cross and I would never have the heart to kick her off the bed.
HOT NIGHTS NOT AS FUN AS THEY SOUND.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Susie wasn't in chat last night.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I went to my first regular season Timbers game with my bff.

curiousa2z

Post by curiousa2z »

I went to someone else's family reunion and they had lame games and we came in last place and got small chocolate bites and everyone else got HUGE CHOCOLATE BARS! :rwmad:

AND THERE WAS NO BOOZE :rwmad:
WTF.
(unheard of at MY family reunions)
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I've been to no booze weddings. They are less then ideal.

Yesterday I watched a Timbers (our MLS team), drank, then went to my nephews t-ball game, then back to the bar for more drinking.

curiousa2z

Post by curiousa2z »

Last night I sent a prayer to the gods for rain. This drought is getting crazy. It may be time to sacrifice an entitled old white man.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I felt down last night, so I went and had beer at a friends place.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

I struggled with computer things, I cussed and broke out in a sweat, and then three hours later it was fixed and EASY AFTER ALL THAT :rwmad: