that it has this shite on it

and of course I can't even write a "normal" thing of the day here

because it feles worng

because it's a different colour

because the vatars are on the wrong side

and so on#

lol

gg

Jimmy Brick was good at killing people. He'd walk up to the and stab them and walk away really fast without looking back. That was the key. If he looked back they could catch him. But as long as he didn't he was sweet. THe police never bothered looking into the murders because they were busy with the alien invasion. Jimmy Brick had it good. He masturbated over his latest murder...

Charlse Horse sighed. He could not get an erection even by pretending to be Jimmy Brick and pretending to be a murderer. He'd probably never have an erection again. Or he'd have one randomly at the worst possible time, a time when he wouldn't be able to wank. Like if a lot of children were in a room with him. That would be horrible. He made a mental note to never get an erection in a room full of children.

yeah

that wa the mid thing story

sorry

that's all you get

IMAGINE IF a there was a third wayN'SE WORLD MOVIE WHERE THEy WERE ALL ON FIRE

Wayne: AAAAAAAAAAAH I'M ON FIRE GARTH.

Garth: SHIT ME TOO THIS HURTS

Cassandra: FUCKING HELL I'M BURNING tO DEATH

Rob Lowe: EVEN I AM ON FIRE

Another character from the wayn'se world movie franchise: ME TOO

Wayne: I GUESS THERE'S ONLY ONE THING for IT

Garth: WAHT'S THAT WAYNE OWW THE FIrE BURNS

Wayne: PARTY ON FIRE, GARTH!

Garth: PARTY ON FIRE, WAYNE!

(they party on fire until they die)

The end

yeah

that's ti then

nothing else

just a reminder

that life is just this

just fill up the time

thenyou die and realise there was no point

keep it up friends!
Harkley

Re: Last BBS Thing Of The Day

Post by Harkley »

S

P

M

A
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

It was the year 2026.

CaptainWacky checked The Last BBS, as he did every day. He did so on his PC, of course, even though 99% of people now only used phones to go online. He signed deeply as he saw there had been no new posts. No one was online. It occured to him that it had been ten years since TK had died. Ten years. Where had the time gone? He still remembered how it looked. The red and the black. All those threads. All those Wacky Hot One Hundreds. Wacky Reviews Doctor Who. He'd wanted to go back to that one. So many threads. So many posters who'd never shown up on The Last BBS. Some had joined but never actually posted. They were probably all on Facebook...but how would he know.

He sighed one more time and began his daily ritual. It had been eight years ago that he'd first realised he'd accidentally hacked the board. He'd been messing around with his moderator permissions. He'd been bored, nobody had posted for a while. He'd found, somehow, that he could take over the user accounts of other posters. That he could post as them. He'd done it once, with Gagh's account, to check. Gagh hadn't posted in over a year so he didn't notice. Nobody else even saw the post because it was in reply to a thread about dead bacon. Nobody cared about dead bacon. Wacky hadn't told anyone he had this ability. He had almost forgotten himself...

But then the board had died. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. Everyone else was gone. It was just Wacky, alone. The last poster on literally the last BBS. So he'd started posting as other people. Why not? No one was there anyway. No one would know. He remembered them all, the way they used to talk. Their likes and dislikes. He'd been able to imitate them with ease.

He'd made thousands of posts as other people over the years. All of their accounts had made more posts with Wacky posting as them than they had posting as themselves. He'd had threads hundreds of posts long where he'd been talking to himself. He was insane. But nobody knew it.

Nobody ever would.

He sighed. He couldn't think of anything to post. Event he fictional versions of the missing posters that existed only in his head, even them...would they still be posting after ten years? No. They would have run out of things to say. Even being as optimistic and deluded as possible Wacky was struggling to imagine them all still posting...

He logged on to his own account.

"FUCK SHIT COCK THIS WHOLE BOARD IS DEAD THE INTERNET'S DEAD I'M DEAD YOU'RE DEAD WE'RE ALL DEAD, LIKE BACON, LIKE DEAD BACON, IT MEANT SOMETHING ALL ALONG, IF ONLY YOU'D READ THAT THREAD YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT I HAD DONE, YOU WOULD HAVE STOPPED ME, I COULD HAVE BEEN SANE, I COULD HAVE BEEN NORMAL, IT'S YOUR FAULT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, FUCK SHIT COCK BYE FOREVER."

He posted It.

Then he noticed Cassie browsing the forum.

The real Cassie.

He started to cry.

He deleated his own account before she could post.

He never visited the board again.

He didn't deserve it.

He was unworthy.

He fell on the floor shaking.

This really was the end.

CaptainWacky died that day.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

:cry:

(Better smilies are coming)

That's so sad and not a good thing.

(Although I guess it's good that I'm alive in 10 years since I'm still paying for the server and the board is still up)

(Unless Wacky took over my credit cards too)

(Hmmm)
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

MAYBE I AM EVERYONE AND INSANE.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

I take over your credit cards and have sex with many, many twinks all over New York to keep up the cover.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

this is anew thing of the day

___________________________________agsg
h
sa
h
ah
er
hruh
aeh
a
h
earh
ae
hea9ea9r
r
ahira
t

g-
arah

aha
a
h9ah ha
ht
a9htuuh
e
ag briCks

HAHHa
b
aSH Brain is full of hwol

a
gha
h
ah
hea h I am the tbrain
is

i am a my brain

my brain is full of holes

ima lesser

because my brain is full of holes

i am disappearing in holes

what if it all disappears

will i be an empty skull

my consciousness is a fucntion o fmy brain

i'm not just a "spirit" floating around inside a skull

i am a fucking electrical thing

of brain

dying brain

eat brain

eat furit

your eating you're brain

brain

i am brain

deaht is my brain

eat mey brain

cut up my brain

slice it in half

find parts missing

i am missing

brain

is my

i grew in a skull

there was no me before

there will be no me after

b
rain

brain

WHY DIDN'T GHOST GIVE a fuCK about JON SNOW LAST SEOANS

if I was a cat I'd be dead by now

I don't thinkk any cats lived to 34

maybe some did

but not many

so that's something

DUM DUMDUDMBSbf
sa
fagah
ash

h
ah
a
h____________

ROBOT: I AM A ROBOt

Man: err, what?

ROBOT: DEATH DEATH

Man: Why?

ROBOT: FLESH DIES

Man: but it is wrong to kill

ROBOT: FLESH DIES, FLESH IS WRONG

Man: That's not what I meant

ROBOT: DEATHD EATH

MAn: aaaaaaaaaah!

(Robot burns man to death the end)

the neddkj

the end

g
h

g

THE ENd

I should ahve ended saying THE END

CUTNdhg
cb
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

They couldn't afford Ghost last season. IMO!!
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

this is a new thing of tehday

ggtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
ettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte
tegegte
ggemgme

CharlesHorse

his brain

Charles Horse could feel his brain dying. He drnak djflds
fv9u
gfb

actually no

can't even prretend to write a story today

I shold just post the "WNAK LOG" thrad instead of this

or something

or just typing "or something"

gijvivbgb

so tired ic an't even tyge

g

TyPE

but it's not the real kind oftired

it's the dpressed kind of tired

whereyouc an hardly do nythinecer

just want obolviion tonot exist

tonot eist

gfg
fgbgbnn,m./.

seriously

just ypin it's tiring typing words

or thinking

thoughts wont' move around my brain

brain need lubricated

by FISH OIL

or osething

no

just eat junk food and destroy brin celsl

why not
just going to die anyway

#
fuck

fuck
this is life

fuck
fuck

it's doesnt story

life never starts
it just goes by

until it's over

which coudl be at any time

like now

brain could explode RIGHT NOW

it didn't though

yet

but it will

all our brains will explode

eveyr
last
one
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

I KINDA WISH MY BRAIN WOULD EXPLODE RIGHT NOW :shock:

The atalkalypse (the apocalypse with talking) is happening. SHE NEVER STOPS TALKING.

SORRY, this is your thing of the day, not mine.

Just going to die.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Talking is the worst.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Charles Horse looked over at the girl. He wanted a girl to be there so he could look at one. He hadn't seen a girl in real life for a long time. He wanted a new three dimensional model of a girl in his brain. Was that too much to ask? Was that unreasonable? To be able to imagine the physical presence of a girl? Everyone else took it for granted. Not him. The only females he ever saw were relatives. He shuddered.

This girl had glasses on. She was kind of nice? But she was sitting far away. She looked kind of fuzzy. Why so far? Why not closer? He couldn't really get a good three dimensional model from her. And he didn't want to stare at her for too long. That had gone badly for him in the past.

A guy came down and sat closer than the girl, next to the other girl. The other girl had her back to him so he hadn't looked at her much. And now this guy was there, this young guy...he had quite distinct eyebrows. Charles Horse had to admit that. Did he have better eyebrows than the girl with the glasses? Charles Horse didn't know.

And then another guy came out sat right opposite Charles Horse. He felt very awkward. But this guy...again with the eyebrows! Almost feminine, actually. What was with the guys here and their eyebrows? And...Charles Horse felt homosexual urges sometimes. But nothing more. He coulnd't masturbate over men. He didn't know why. He wish he could. He looked at this one, with the eyebrows...if only he could feel sexual arousal looking at him. He wouldn't need a three dimensional model of a girl at all....

But he couldn't. And then the guy got up to do something and suddenly he didn't look good. Charles even looked at his ass as he walked away but it did nothing for him. He remembered the way girl's asses stuck out more. He liked that. In theory.

Charles Horse sighed. He'd never be normal. He'd never be able to feel the things everyone else did. He loooked over at glasses girl again. He felt nothing. He looked at the back of the other girl's head, and the first eyebrow guy. Nothing. It had all been a waste of time, because now it was time to go.

He tried to take one last look at glasses girl as he left. He nearly didn't see the second eyebrows guy walking back and almost walked into him. He smelled a bit like cigarrettes. That wasn't good.

And it was over.

The meat lust as back. He'd eaten too many sausages and burgets again. And ham. So much ham. He felt like eating brains. He could feel the zombificaton of his brain begin anew. He couldn't move thoughts around his brain it was so full of meat lust. Eat eat eat consume. Eat people. It would be the only way to make it go away. It was driving him insane. HAHAHAHAHA. He banged his head against the pillow. Hahahahaha...hahaha...haha...ha...

Charles Horse wondered when he would die.

Post by CaptainWacky »

How do you actually describe depression in words. You can't just say "it feels like nothing" because that sounds stupid. And it doesn't feel like nothing. It feels crushing. But not literally crush I guess. It's not just crushing your thoughts. Your thoughts are still there. They just don't matter. They feel pointless. They feel like a joke. But not a funny one. They mock you. You hate that you're thinking them. You can't understand how you can ever live with thinking these pathetic small thoughts. Oh and it hurts to move. Not hurts physically althought sometimes it does. Sometimes your body hurts that's a thing. But it's so much effort. Moving. What's the point of moving. And when you do move it doesn't help. Nothing helps. There is nothing.

"JUST GET OVER IT SNAP OUT OF IT LOL."

Oh wow, thanks. Why didn't I think of that? You've solved depression! It's over forever!
r
ffs
fa
ahaha
ha
aga
gajagpppppppppppppppppp
tttttttttttttttttttttttttt

EEPf

gsfsf
f

nad there's holes in your brain and you can't fill them again

you can never fill them up

Every new hole takes a part of you away

gone forever

until there's nothingof you remaining

andmyou don't even notice when youdie

because you ca't die if your alreayd dadead
a
dfuaihfpaishuprg9-

-rh9
r9ugsru9pgu9psnus
n
sn
nsfu
n
s
n
ng

snssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssggggg

SAUSAGEBRAINS

+gds

hdg
h

h
h

head is itch brain is itchy can't scrach my brain would scratch myself away

Post by Cassie »

If I were magic, I'd fix your itchy brain.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

The rock was calling to him. He found himself praying to it.

"I have decided what I want. I want to go back to being a child. Things were so much easier then, so much better. I remember I didn't hate everything? Didn't feel cynical all the tme. I could actually experience joy. Life was fun. Then I found out the truth about reality and, well, it broke me. I could never be happy again. So just make me a child again. Take away all the pain inside me. Let me sit on the ground playing with toys. That's what I want. Please make it happen, God."

And then a figure came out of the rock and he was stunned. It was shimmering, metallic. Human shaped, but not human.

"Are...are you God?" he asked.

"No," said a mechanical voice. "I am not your God or any God."

"But...this rock. It's been calling to me all my life. I could feel it...I had to be near it..."

"The Squid God entered your mind," said the robot. "It can still do so, on occasion. Very few have the right kind of mind for it, but it found you. It brought you here. So you could free it."

"Could it make my dreams true? Make me a child again?" he asked. This was like a dream, but so real. More real than anything in his waking life had ever been.

"It could," said the robot. "But it would not care to. It would use you up and discard you, as it has done so many human slaves."

"Who are you?" he asked, angry. "I've wanted this all my life, how can you tell me I can't have it?"

"I am the guadian of the rock," said the robot. "I made a mistake once and nearly destroyed the world. Only the Chosen One Taylor Swift was able to put things right again. Now I guard this prison where the Squid God dwells and I will never cease to guard it. You must leave now and never come back."

"I...can't do that!" He started crying. "I've dreamed of this place all my life, I can't just leave it!"

"I wish you had not said that," said the robot, with pity. It reach out and snapped his neck. He was dead before he even knew it.

The robot vapourised the body and took one last look around. It retreated back into the rock to continue to stand guard. He was not the first human the robot had killed as party of his duty. And he would not be the last.

Post by CaptainWacky »

I HOPE CASSIE SAW THAT SQUIDINATOR UNIVERSE SOTRY ABOVE

oh OH OH OH OH

OH OH OH OH OH

OH OH OH OH HO OHOHHOHO

OHOHO HOO HOOHH
OH OH

OH OH OHO Hofsa
gddsgb
fs
nsf
g

Iw as writing a song ther!

yarrr brain getting slower bits breaking away

can't ever put it back together again

snapping off

like frozen iron bru

snappity snap

lol

brain can't even more thoughts around

they jus stick in a stodgy mess of nothing

and vnasih

can't even finish a setnece

just burst out of existence all the time

nothing
just a string of consciousness thrown together

not really alive

nobody is

all a lie

you just die

sorry

but

yeah

gittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Charles Horse wanted to shout at people but he was scared that he'd explode if he tried to shout. He barely had the energy to even think about shouting. He barely had the energy to even think about how he barely had the energy to even think about shouting. He wondered what would happen if he died. He wouldn't even know. Nobody would know. Why not just...

Charles Horse watched the normal people doing the normal things. They didn't even have to try. Their brains knew how to do normal thngs. They had learned. Just like Charles Horse had learned to hide from them. Normal people could understand him no better than he could understand them. Worse, even, since they had never watched him. They wouldn't even believe Charles Horse was real...

He sometimes didn't believe he was real either. That his was his life, that time was going by so fast, that he was just going to die in a matter of moments.

But it was and he was.

Charles Horse shut the curtains. He hoped none of the normal people had seen them. Let them be blissful in their ignorance. Let them live their real lives, before they eneded up as dead as him.

He could be kind.

eyes feel weird and tired

neck and nose keep geting itchy

hurts above eyes

or below eyes

or behidn eyes

don't know

teeth hurt

brain hurts

spine will hurt when I stand up with the way I'm sitting

so yeah

things are great

AT LAST I'M NOT IN A OWRSE SITUATIN

no

I'm not

I have i better than some people

but so what

I can only write about what I knpw

we're all the people we are

or something
g
s
gnp
ipgpip
hng

cccccccccccccccccc

Man: well

Another Man: yeah

Man: we could talk

Another Man: Nah

THEY STAND IN SILENCE FOR EIGHT HOURS THE END

__________________________________GGGg

gh

ITNERRUPTEd

Post by christmas »

I wish I was dead
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

I SEE ALL THE THINGS.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

"I'm afraid your internet family is dead," said the doctor.

"What?" he asked, startled.

"It's true. They've all stopped coming into chat and posting on the board. They don't give a fuck about you," said the doctor.

"Hang on, didn't I come to see you because I have testicular cancer?" he asked.

"Eww, as if I'd touch your fucking balls," said the doctor.

"They feel weird," he said.

"You probably wank too much you pathetic creature," said the doctor. "Get out."

"But..."

"OUT, CUNT, OUT," said the doctor, advancing on him. He ran. The other waiting patients all stared at him in disgust. He kept running along the incredibly long waiting room. He was running and running and he was back in school now late for class and all the girls he'd ever wanked over were looking at him in anger because his cum had stained their uniforms...

Oh, it was a dream.

"Okay, I get it, I can wake up now," he said, stopping. "Come on, wake up."

"What are you talking about?" asked his best friend Lamp Post. He hadn't seen Lamp Post in nearly twenty years. "Come on, we've got double maths!" They were sitting next to each other in maths.

"I thought I was having a dream..." he said, still suspcious.

"You were staring over at GIRL LEGS and you zoned out, you wank pot!" said Lamp Post.

"I guess thats it," he said. The maths teacher came in. It was Hulk Hogan.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DUDES, MATHSAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD IN MY PANTS, BROTHER!" said the Hulkster. Everyone started dreaming.

"Yep, definitely a dream," he said.

He woke up and sighed. Time would move on. He'd have to get up. He always had to get up.

His teeth hurt.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh