I'M RICH!!

Get Wacky!
Cassie

I'M RICH!!

Post by Cassie »

Dear Owner,

I am Robert Williams, Inspection Unit Manager United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65lbs each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65lbs each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages.

Sincerely,
Robert Williams
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

I'M RICH!!

Post by Eggs Loki »

There's no Nigerian Prince in this one SO IT MUST BE REAL OMG!
CaptainWacky

I'M RICH!!

Post by CaptainWacky »

What do you have to lose!
Dr Dave

I'M RICH!!

Post by Dr Dave »

That's nice of him to contact you!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Eyes High

I'M RICH!!

Post by Eyes High »

Maybe you could use it to pay the tax man before he/she activates that warrant for your arrest. :rofl:

I have to admit that's a new one to me. I've had the phone call from the "IRS informing me about a warrant out for my arrest that will be enforced if I don't call back at such and such number." And I've received, in the past, several of the text from "my bank" about issue with my card that I would need to contact them at said number (which of course wasn't my bank's number) and....there was a third one that I've forgotten.

Wonder what else they will try? :wallbang:
Cassie

I'M RICH!!

Post by Cassie »

I've been getting lots of scam phone calls in the past year. Windows calls all the time!
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

I'M RICH!!

Post by Eggs Loki »

I don't answer my land line anymore because of stuff like that. I only get a few spam calls on my cell per week. And there more the harmless ones with offers than the scare-tactic ones.
Eyes High

I'M RICH!!

Post by Eyes High »

Cassie wrote: I've been getting lots of scam phone calls in the past year. Windows calls all the time!
That was the other one...I remember I tried to play them along until I finally said. ..."Well, I'll let you talk with my son. He's the one that handles my computer stuff. " but I either had too much sarcasm in my voice, or they decided that it was taking too long because they hung up by the time my son said hello.

It depends on the mood I'm in (or if I'm expecting a call from someone/someplace new) if I'll answer an unfamiliar number. And I almost never answer an unlisted number. I figure if it is someone really trying to reach me then they'll leave a message. No message = no call back.
Dr Dave

I'M RICH!!

Post by Dr Dave »

I told one company who kept calling my mom,to fuck off.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

Cassie

I'M RICH!!

Post by Cassie »

BARCLAY,S BANK PLC,UK
1 Churchill Place,
London, E14 5HP
From The Desk Of:
Mr. Arnold Auckland
(Foreign Operation Manager)

Attention:

I am Mr. Arnold Auckland from Barclays Bank PLC,UK. we had just formed a new forum which is the newly inaugurated World Debt Recovery committee (WDRC). My committee has a mandate to recover unpaid debts associated with NNPC contracts, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants etc ranging from $1M-$95.5M owed to various beneficiaries and companies across the globe (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and Australia) and submit the list of the unpaid beneficiaries/companies to the 2 appointed official paying Banks for immediate payment of the fund.

In the course of our investigation, your email address/particulars were shortlisted among the first fifteen individuals yet to be paid hence this email. However, we received a petition today from one Mrs.Christina Morgan that you are dead. According to her, you died in a plane crash as such your fund should be paid to her as the apparent heir. She has also submitted her Bank account with Bank of America for the transfer of the fund to her.

To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to wrong individual/beneficiary, we have decided to contact you for confirmation. If we fail to hear from you after 72 hours, it will be assumed that the petition of Mrs.Morgan is true and the fund will be paid to her without further delay.

Therefore, We would like you to choose below your choice of fund release:

(A) Bank Transfer/Online Banking
(B) Certified Bank Draft/Cheque
(C) ATM Card
(D) Consignment

Your full personal information is also required as below which will be needed for the transfer of your fund.

(A) Full name and residential address
(B) Next of kin
(C) Occupation
(D) Nationality
(E) Bank Account Information
(F) Telephone numbers
(G) Scan the first page of your international passport or drivers license, recent passport photograph, send all via email attachment.

Your urgent response is always required because you have a limited time to execute this fund.

Sincerely Yours
Mr. Arnold Auckland
CaptainWacky

I'M RICH!!

Post by CaptainWacky »

You can trust old Arnie!
Cassie

I'M RICH!!

Post by Cassie »

Christina needs to stop lying :rwmad:
whisky

I'M RICH!!

Post by whisky »

For a minute I thought this meant I was now Cassie.
CaptainWacky

I'M RICH!!

Post by CaptainWacky »

Someone remember their LastBBS password!
Cassie

I'M RICH!!

Post by Cassie »

We all everybody!
Cassie

I'M RICH!!

Post by Cassie »

I bought a private island, it is well stocked with pool boys.
Dr Dave

I'M RICH!!

Post by Dr Dave »

:yes: