I just realized something

Get Wacky!
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I have at least 8 pastors on my fb friends list. I was kind of joking to myself the other day that it was 5, and then I realized it was more. To add to that # 3 are mostly retired but still do services when asked and one is now a lawyer and then there are 4 that have studied but have yet to realize if this is thier "calling". Except 1 I think she is totally on track to become a pastor somewhere.

At one time all I had on my list were gamers,family,friends and people I went to school with. Oh and now I also have some people I have met from places like this.

Pastors are pretty cool people. I never had as much interactions with them as I did these last 2 years I was up in the mountains...I think I never regarded them as having real lives, and real life problems and family issues. I think it is wierd that I thought that,but it is true I did.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Is Jethro one.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

I think so.

Ministers and priests can be the coolest, craziest people if they lived a crazy life before they took their vows. When I was in "Godspell" about a million years ago, one young woman in the cast was married to the youngish pastor of a local church. We had a cast party at their house, and he owned thousand of vinyl LPs. He introduced us to some of the most odd, eccentric and raunchy artists known to man. He introduced me to the X-rated R&B artist Blowfly: (NSFW)

[video]

[video]

Praise Jeebus!
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I have no clergy on my friends list.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

@Eggs
Thats funny and really raunchy lol.WTF Do you think they listened to this while having sex?

Is it ironic that I am currently house sitting at the Pastor's house tonight?

@Dr Dave, you do now! Just kidding. I am not clergy! I forgot to add that dude that can marry people because of internet certification thing.