Holiday Observations

Get Wacky!
Mirah

Holiday Observations

Post by Mirah »

I seriously don't want to be that person that sits there and comments on everybody thinking I am the only perfect one becauase I am far from perfect I KNOW THAT OKAY?!

I just want to share some things I observed over the holidays, which I kept in my head for 2 days so now I can only really remember one anyway.

1. There usually seems to be that one person who needs a lot of attention, and they are above the age of 20. Anyone under 20 is allowed to be demanding of time and attention in my book.
This person who wants attention will try to get us to feel a certain way by playing a video, it is really heartfelt and meant to stir up emotions. This is fine, I don't mind it, but....when it is in the middle of everyone running around the kitchen preparing the meal.....
Mirah

Holiday Observations

Post by Mirah »

Christmas didn't actually suck this year
it was really nice
it was simple
no one argued
we just got together. So all in all it was really nice.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Holiday Observations

Post by Eggs Loki »

I'm glad it was nice! These get-togethers are never perfect, so by the law of averages it sounds like you were fortunate! :lol:
Mirah

Holiday Observations

Post by Mirah »

Most fortunate!

The other thing I forgot to share-
My sister has instagram for the first time. She is a nutritionist/fitness person. So when she goes to her search there are all of these well chisled guys and I showed her my search-it is filled with cats and farm animals.

Oh and we accidently showed this tik tok to our mom when I was looking for a particular video that went with the sleigh ride song.

CaptainWacky

Holiday Observations

Post by CaptainWacky »

The goose is getting fat.
Mirah

Holiday Observations

Post by Mirah »

Eggs Loki wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:48 am :eek:

Well... that was... unexpected.
Sooo unexpected.