Page 1 of 1

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:59 pm
by Dr Dave
It got pretty breezy the other night.

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:16 am
by Eggs Loki
NOR'EASTER! Lots of rain and wind all day, but none of the flooding here like the last storm (so far, knock wood).

The New Haven TV station said thousandss of people lost power but I've been fortunate.

It's supposed to continue through Sunday and then move on. Luckily I stocked up on groceries and supplies this past week, so I won't have to ask any poor delivery people to make their way thru the storm to lazy old me.

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:09 am
by Cassie
It is 58f here right now. THIS IS MADNESS. I had to put a jacket on!

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:30 pm
by Dr Dave
By jove!

It was in the 50s this morning.

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!?

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:06 pm
by Dr Dave

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:53 am
by Eggs Loki
The board is acting funky with threads that have many pages/views so I'm starting new ones for some of them...

Its 63 out and getting milder but I'm still running the A/C because I'm addicted lol.

HOW HOT IS IT?!?!? Part 2

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:58 am
by Dr Dave
I was like did I start a new thread, I don't remember doing that.