Emma Watson is still hot here, too

Get Wacky!
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

Thank you Calvin Klein & Eco Age for collaborating with me and creating the most amazing gown. I am proud to say it is truly sustainable and represents a connection between myself and all the people in the supply chain who played a role in creating it.

The body of the gown is crafted from three different fabrics, all woven from yarns made from recycled plastic bottles (!). Plastic is one of the biggest pollutants on the planet. Being able to repurpose this waste and incorporate it into my gown for the #MetGala proves the power that creativity, technology and fashion can have by working together.

Each and every part of this beautiful gown has been produced with sustainability in mind, even the components that you can’t see. The zippers on the gown are made from recycled materials and the inner bustier has been crafted from organic cotton. Conventional cotton is one of the highest impact crops, using more chemicals than any other crop in the world. Organic cotton on the other hand, is grown without the use of the most harmful chemicals and is therefore better for the environment and people working with cotton. The organic silk used in the lining of my gown is certified to a standard that guarantees the highest environmental and social standards throughout production. It is my intention to repurpose elements of the gown for future use. The trousers can be worn on their own, as can the bustier, the train can be used for a future red carpet look… I’m looking forward to experimenting with this. Truly beautiful things should be worn again and again and again. #30wears

I hope you like it! The ultimate #30Wears! #MetGala2016
CaptainWacky

Re: Emma Watson is still hot here, too

Post by CaptainWacky »

She is good.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

Uh-oh...
Emma Watson Named in Panama Papers Leak

by Brendan O'Connor
Today 9:40am

Finally: A reason to care about the Panama Papers leak—attractive people you know from your teevee screen.

Actress Emma Watson has turned up in the Panama Papers, now available as a searchable database, as the owner of a British Virgin Islands company called “Falling Leaves Ltd.” Her spokesperson said she’d set up the offshore account for “privacy.”

“UK companies are required to publicly publish details of their shareholders and therefore do not give her the necessary anonymity required to protect her personal safety, which has been jeopardised in the past owing to such information being publicly available,” the spokesperson said.

“Offshore companies do not publish these shareholder details. Emma receives absolutely no tax or monetary advantages from this offshore company whatsoever—only privacy.”

According to The Times, Watson used the anonymous holding company to purchase a £2.8 million ($4 million) home in London. She’d have been better off staying at 12 Grimmauld Place!
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

STILL HOT.
Eyes High

Post by Eyes High »

anyone looking forward to seeing her in "Beauty and the Beast" this March?
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

I was going to post that recent pic of Emma wearing the Harry Potter-themed "Resist" t-shirt because it has been endlessly popping up on my FB timeline. Now that I actually want to find it, I can't. I've tried all kinds of searches. What the DUCK.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

I'm sure I'll watch Beauty And The Beast using some method in eight months.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

Conspiracy!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale