Last BBS Thing Of The Day

Get Wacky!
CaptainWacky

Re: Last BBS Thing Of The Day

Post by CaptainWacky »

He joined this board then instantly forgot about it.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Johnny had no energy now. Not since they'd locked him up. They hadn't known what to do with him. Nobody ever did. So they put him in a hospital. He'd been there before. Not to this one, but they were all the same. They put him on medication. They talked about his "condition." The difference was that this time he didn't say anything. Literally nothing. He couldn't be Johnny Nose anymore. Somewhere along the line Johnny Nose had died. It had been a slow death, so slow he hadn't even felt it happening. Maybe he'd just had a moment where he realised how pointless it all was. He could trace it back to his last arrest. None of it had felt real. It had happened too many times before. He was too old. He'd done it all before. He was...nothing. There was...nothing. Nothing. So what was the point? And even if he wanted to be Johnny Nose, all his energy was gone. Everything was gone. He just lay on bed all day. Sometimes he'd watch tv and feel nothing. They wouldn't let him online unsupervised because of his history of trollin. He tried reading a book once but got bored. So he just lay on bed. And lay and lay and lay.

That was, until he saw the girl.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Johnny Nose rises from the ashes.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Was she even that good looking? He couldn't tell at first. But she was a girl. A girl around his age (probably younger...he always forgot how old he was) and she was a patient like him. Not a nurse, not someone there to visit a crazy relative...she was like him. And she was pretty, the more he looked. She had a nice nose. Her hair had green tips. She had breasts! Actual breasts. She was a girl for sure...

He didn't talk to her for two weeks. Partly that was because he still wasn't his self, still couldn't think of how to speak. Partly it was because she disappeared for ten days. He thought maybe she'd been let out. But then she returned, looking pale and unhealthy. Maybe she'd cut herself. Maybe she'd even tried to kill herself. But now she was back and he could finally use the line he'd prepared. He sat down beside her in the common area he'd been allowed to spend time ine lately. They trusted him enough not to do anything crazy. She was just sitting there, staring at the wall. She didn't acknowledge him at all. Playing it cool.

"So, what are you in for?" he asked. She didn't reply. He sat in silence for about five minutes. "Your hair is nice," he finally added.

She got up and walked away.

"Your bum is nice too," he muttered.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

He gave up again after that rejection. He didn't even think about it, he just automatically went back to be nothing. To just existing. Days and weeks went by without him speaking to anyone. They sent him to talk to people, of course, several different professionals. He would just give short answers. Neve give anything away. He didn''t have anything to give away anymore. His brain had been swallowed up by nothingness. He couldn't remember why he used to feel the things he used to feel. Why he'd ever been Johnny Nose. There was nothing. He'd sit there as the person talked, just waiting for it to end. It always ended. Then he'd go back to his room and feel nothing. He'd watch his small tv. Sometimes there would be a good episode of The Simposons on. He knew all the lines though.

One day he saw her again. She looked better than the last time. He realised her hair didn't have green tips anymore. He wondered if it had had them the last time he'd seen her. Maybe she'd thought he was mocking her when he'd said "nice hair." Maybe. He thought of speaking to her again. She looked right at him. Oh, he'd been staring. He remembered he used to stare at people and had taught himself not to. He really had regressed. He looked away. She came over to him.

"I'm getting out in three days," she said, happily. She smiled at him.

"Oh...so you fooled them, then," said Johnny. It just came to him.

"What?" she asked.

"You fooled them into think you're sane," he said. "Well done. I haven't managed it yet."

"I am sane," she said. "You don't know me."

"I know," he said. "I wanted to. Know you. A few weeks ago. I missed my window. Hey, it's great that you're getting out. Forget what I said."

"You can get better too," she said, hopefully.

"Fuck you," said Johnny and he turned round and walked away without looking back.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

"FUCK SHIT FUCK NOBODY FUCK IT'S NOT EVEN THAT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS IT'S THAT THEY DON'T EVEN TRY NO IT'S NOT EVEN THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND THEY THINK THE UNDERSTAND BUT THEY FUCKING DON'T THEY THINK IT'S ALL SO SIMPLE BUT IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN PHASE WITH ME YOU NEVER WILL YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UNDERSTANDING IS YOU VIEW LIFE COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY YOU'RE NOT ME YOU'RE NOT BEHIND MY EYES YOU'RE NOT JOHNNY THE FUCK NOSE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE YOU CAN'T BE IF YOU WERE ME YOU'D BE ME AND YOU'D BE WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T YOU'D UNDERSTAND YOU'D SEE HOW HOPELESS IT IS BUT YOU'D BE ME AND UNABLE TO BE ANYTHING ELSE SO DON'T TURN INTO ME OKAY YOU FUCKING NINNY THAT'S RIGHT I SAID NINNY YOU ASSHOLE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ARE YOU FUCKING GOING TO THROW A BUCKET AT ME I DOUBT IT."

Johnny Nose wrote all this on a piece of paper who had in his room then balled it up and ate it.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

It was amazing how easily days turned to weeks and then weeks turns to month. At first it was slow, yes. Those early days. Everything up until that girl with the hair. There was something about her hair he couldn't remember now. He couldn't even remember what she'd looked like. Anyway, it had been slow back in those days. But after he said "fuck you" to her and walked away everything had gottne faster. It felt slow when he was livig it, yes, but it had been two months and it didn't feel like it because nothing had changed. At all. Except he'd died. There was nothing of Johnny Nose left in him. He laughed at the memory of that name. How did he ever have the energy to be Johnny Nose? He did he ever do it...

He lay on his back now. He'd lay on his left and right sides already so it was time to lie on his back. That was his life now. That was how different things got. Lying in three different ways.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Johnny Nose just needs a nap, IMO!
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

The Christmas monster slithered through the town on its belly, like the monster it was. The snow made it cold but it didn't care. It had to get to the big Christmas tree. Everything would be okay. It slithered by carol singers. It slithered by happy children. It slithered by Santa Fuckdamn Claus. It reach the tree. It slithered up the tree. The needles stuck in its belly but it didn't care. It got to the top. The star. It shone bright up there, lighting the whole town. The monster consumed it. Darkness fell across the land. He heard the children cry. He heard the adults react with shock and confusion. Even Santa stopped laughing. The monster smiled at last. All the pain was worth it for the misery it had caused. The monster slithered back down the tree. It slithered home.

"You took your time!" said its wife.

"Just consuming joy again," said the creature.

"I love that about you," said its wife.

"Does it bring you joy?" asked the creature.

"Yes...NO!" said his wife. But it was too late. The creature automatically consumed his wife without even thinking that it had done.

"No," it said. "I'm alone now. No. NOOOOOOOOOO!"

The star in the town came back on as if by magic. The people cheered. They were happy again.

The creature died in pain.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

It's the new Christmas tradition!
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

JUST GOING TO DIE.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

dfsjsaghkahioadfohiHGFHOAH

FDIFHAGIPDAG]]rgefhajhfp
agaFDAHDFJAgf
ad
f
gdajfajGFADJ
dhgf
afFUKFDs
f
afgFUASKg
d
ga
r
awr
jg9fdgsjtounothig
agfastgtsoiut
sag
fsagnagoaitjat8438tjrhh
sjt DGGFUCKSD FUKF FUFKUK

gfaFUCKAINa
tNothign IFAJSF ag

ag
fUFKSF
sfantla
daTITS'ALL NTOHIGN

IT's all ntohign
youca ome

you come from nothing

it's all nothing then you come from tnohign

tisc conufsuing

it's confusing but it's exciting at first

then something happens

anywayhting

anything happens something godo happens

you like nothing
you think things will always be tht way

always

then it goes away

and you realise

you don't at firs tyou try to fight it

you fight for the thing

you try to get the thing back

but it can never ocme back

you fihgt youg vie up

you fuckinggive up because youv'e been driven mad

because it's never comingback you fucking unt

and they dont' care

they're never going to fucking care

beause ythey're not you they dont's ee your world

you can say "JUST POST INT HE FUCKING MINE FIELD" at you rcat and it won't make a didfernece

or whatever hte thing is

it's not coming bakc

give up

because the choas comes bakc

you came from noting

you were always cgoing tback to nothing

going coming

comgoing

gomcing

you
were
always
going
bakc
to
nothing

you just got caught up int he moent

but ometns are nothing
youa re

nothing

you are going back to nothing

nothing

look out!

here iT COMES

DSAJhajh
ah
s
ah
ah
faj
hsf ga

nO FIGHt

No ooo

FSUAIGja
h
h
fapjh aNTOHGIAN

LGFAAIHGFA

nothign is here HAHAHAHAHAHAA

adgah
a
h
ah
a
gfiht

amsmasg

maybementywillstickaroudnthistimemaybesomeonewillreplytothatpostaboutizombieyoumadeorsomethin

nOPE
NOTHINTG

NTOGHING

gODOBYE

dsgadhLAH
ah
aj
hrjaphjs
jphfajphjpiaj
h
jj
jJLA
RHA
HAH
AJGH8AERATRAIG

AHAHNOTHIG
F
UKFA
G

GANGLAGH

IT'S TNOGHING

SFALFAG FUK

ASGSLGL

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[R[[PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOTS

FG
SAOGJGA
G

deaht
dheat
dheat
dheat
hde
athd
ehd
ehdeath
dehat
dhea
dheat
dheat
deeath

deaht
dheat
fghdeht
dheat
dheat
dheathtdeaht

deathbb
dath
dhee
death
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

deaht
d
head

asdjigiatdgiaGUDFIADGHDAIOGIOHADGAHIFGAEFHOIAIOEYVEORNEDFUKFALNGHASTEHAWTHDHIGHOWEAGYOYOEBASDHGLALDGALJSDG LAHDOHDASJDGUSTUSUG AOGIANG SAGOIAG OGAOINDS TO UFASFUKSLACISDI EGD AUIDGLAKJSDGLAL SYGOUG AUFALGDAUFDDKADISHSHODFLSL SHOLD FUCKDISGNKILLMYSELFDD LHASDNOGLALICLAIOASHGILA GUAFUKL DEATH DHEATDH HADOLDER AND FUKINWORESTHLESS WASITWED LOFIEL LDISUW ASTEDUKDING NEVERDOINGENAYTHIGNEIWLLNEVERDO ANDTYADGI FMUDKDSF AHGLAD JKWASTE DFUFKDEATHDEADHETDSHDEATHDHALDHDF UKAFKA FALFUADLFIAGEFHRWEHNEFKGAWEG AFDUAGIAGYOUDONST' FUASLKDAYOUDSNERSATYOU CANDLY OUF NEVER FUKD AFHUNDERSTINFG UDFYOU NEVER YOU'RE NOT MEY FOU'FSAHL NEVER UFKDING BYE MENFUKMENTYGF FULK YOU WALLY OU DONT' TUFUJKING TALKYOUFONT'G DONT' FUCKYOTASLUNDERSATDY YOHNEVE RUFAKCDINTD AFDAIDGDA SWFUKAAUTISIMS FSASPERG AUFK ICNSR ETARDFUKING SYOULD DOIE DFUKCIER DJUST GOING TO DOUF CDJSAI DIE DGWHAT'S THE POITFUAKIGN AOPDGHPTOING THERE SIF HNOTFUCKING PSAOITNAO GUFLKAFHLGL HATEFS EVERYTHONG FKLLWEFUFLDKDEATHDEAHTFHWIGNAFNONTOA AVUFKCINGPERSON NEVER WIAS WNEVER WILL BE FNORT FUCKING NREOVERMLA FUCKING DEAH
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

nobodycaresjustoingtodieinternetgoingtodieallmyinternetfriendswillleavemetheyalways dononbodycaresnobodyucfkcingwants to talkabout female celebrities with me obviously no one will ever come back to the Mf who left more people will leave they all have lives i don't i can't I never will fucking facebook fuck it fck fuck fuck just fuckingingormeontiwtteryoufuckingtweetcelebritiesalldaybutwehnsomeonewhocatuallyusedtoknowyoutweetsyoujustfuckingnigmoree fuck you fuck eveyrone fuckme the most i'm the one who isn't right I'llneverberightcan enver be right i can never be right i'llneverberighteverI'mnotarealpersonwasenver a real person but I wish IC ould go back int ime and by young again and knowwhatiknownowbutalsoi'dhavemyyoungerbodyandmindandicouldbehappyicouldbesohappyohpleaseletme go back no lol iM' stuck like until death willlllllllll well know i'tlll only get wrosebforedeathit'llbeworstatdeaththeni'llbegonenoafterlifetherewasnobeforelifewhywould there be a fucking afterlife how can anyone fucking believe in that shit you fuckers it's called life becasue you're fucking alive there's nothing after it you only exist because you're alive that's the fucking definition of life nevergoingtogetbetterthisisitandeveryone'sgoingeveryone'sleaveingforever can't blame them can't blame anyone can't even ballem myselfican'thelphavingthisbrainit'st heonlyberainihaveiammybrainmybrain is me I can't be someone else this is my fucking brain so what is there to do just give in and just sit here waiting to die yes that's it no point tryingtoamekepeoplecarenobody'severgoingtocarewhywouldtheynbodywillevercarei'mnotworthitpeople care about thigns that are worth caring about i'mnotworthcaringabout never was never will be no sir just sithereinsilecneforevernevertalkingnobodyfuckinglikes me hlol whow gljialgjlag wairhhhhhhhhhhhwthw4t8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8h4444444hrg eglgr look atme typing letter on a keybardo whoopdeedooyoufuckingpoo lol omg whatamIreally no stop askign that you already know it's obviously you've typed it out this iw aht you fucking AREFUCK
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

nothingotnigotn
tnohgintgonthingtonno
tnogitn
nothing
tnoghitn
nothingnothin
nothignnothing
ntongnotathgin
nothing
ntohginthereisnothing
nothig
almsostnothing
othigleft
allthose othertimesofnothing
there must have been something
by comparison
it felt like nothing at the time
but this?
this is real nothing
this emptiness
thsi is an empty brain
nothing inside
not eventhis
i'm not even doing this
i'm observeing it
I'm not even observing it
there's no me to obseve it
just a scaled over brain
my eyes are clouds
my brain is empety
it's not a brain
there's nothign in my skull
just air
that's it
i don't know how iam here because im'not here
so I do'nt know
there is nothing
there was only something once
just once
i guess
and i remembered it
i remembered the something
and i foole dmyself into think ther ewas still something
that it was still me
that i was stillit
i could fool myself for a ong time
while i remembered
but i forgot
toomuchtimewentby
i forgot
it's sumemr
i keep thinking about old holidays when iw as a child in the summer
in different countries
i can't remember what the hotel rooms looked like
i should have remmbered
i should have told myself to remember
i can't
other probably probably could
and anyway
i'm not there anymore
i was alive then
but not now
not even a person
never going to do anything
never going to have childrenn
not going to leav anything behind
nothing
so what's the point
it's about how you live, they say
but i can't live
because i'm not normal
so
that leaves
let me guess..........................................
NOTHING!
why does my head have a bump there
it can't be because i have an extra large bran
because idon't
it's just y scalp
or osmetohing
there's nothing under there but scalp
then skull
then nothing
there is nothing
ther'es no jokes in this thing of the day eiher
sorry
ther eis nthing
thereisntong
thereisntohong
there is tnohing
there isnothing
ther eis nothign
there is nothing
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

[video]
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

Remember the person who wanted TrekBBS to fund a lifesize Enterprise-D that he'd operate as a hotel or something?
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

(Which was funny because there already was that lifesize Enterprise D bridge exhibit at the Las Vegas Hilton -- I went to it)