MLB thread 2026

Get Wacky!
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

We play The Yankees today. I hope we sweep them!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

We beat Tampa Bay yesterday.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

I haven't watched a game or checked the standings in a while... OY VEY.

The Mets have the sixth worst record in all of baseball. At least your guys are nearly at .500 ball.

I need to start watching more Red Sox games lol.
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

Indeed
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

This is the most interesting thing that happened with the Mets this week...

User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

BREAKING NEWS: THE METS STILL SUCK DONKEY!
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

We're 1.5 games back from a Wild Card spot (as of yesterday).
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

That may be true but at least you'd be in it... let MLB have an insecurity complex about it, you can just sweep everyone and prove them wrong.
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

OH COOL I can still root for Boston to kill the Yanks and take it all!
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »





"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

Christ. So they want to ruin another national park site by building a temporary ball field and stadium, all for a one-game stunt?

How typically Trump. Fuck him and fuck that.
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

Agreed!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
User avatar
Eggs Loki
Site Admin
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm

MLB thread 2026

Post by Eggs Loki »

That's been the Mets' season-end headline for the last decade... welcome to the club.
User avatar
Dr Dave
Posts: 7432
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Location: Night Vale

MLB thread 2026

Post by Dr Dave »

Thanks!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Post Reply