Conspiracies

Get Wacky!
Mirah

Conspiracies

Post by Mirah »

There is a bomb threat in a local town that has closed a highway.
I posted it on my weather twitter account, but I really wanted to share my theory that I think the highway is closed because bigfoot is passing through, not a bomb threat.
But I don't think anyone will have a sense of humor about it, so I am posting it here.

https://www.ncwlife.com/bomb-threat-clo ... two-years/

It seems there are enough details that the story is probably true. But my first thought is almost always "Bigfoot"

LEAVENWORTH — A telephoned bomb threat to Wenatchee Valley emergency dispatchers Thursday evening led police and fire crews to evacuate Leavenworth’s downtown business district and shut down Highway 2 for about four hours — the second time such a threat has disrupted daily life there since 2020.

By 9 p.m., an explosives team with the Washington State Patrol determined there was no threatening device.

Chelan County Fire District 3 public information officer Annie Schmidt said the threat came in to RiverCom at 4:53 p.m., and Chelan County Emergency Management opted to close Highway 2 between Leavenworth’s Ninth Street and Third Street. Responding agencies included the fire district and Chelan County Sheriff’s Office.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Conspiracies

Post by Eggs Loki »

My theory is that whenever people think they see Bigfoot, it's actually Nicolas Cage hiking.