Sorry CaptainWacky

Get Wacky!
Cassie

Re: Sorry CaptainWacky

Post by Cassie »

I hope there are no sparkly pink eggs under this lightning dome.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE sorry about the Vista.

I just bought a new notebook/laptop with Win10. Learning all about the evil empire, and how to avoid them tracking my every move.

I'm sure as hell keeping my Win7 laptop forever also, since I got it working again...
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

If I knew anything about computers I might be able to fix my good one. It works, and I can't tell that anything other than the ethernet port is messed up. Maybe I can buy just the one part, but my computer luck is not that good :rwmad:
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

CASSIE DID YOU GET A DONGLE YET?
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

FUCK NO. I went to town, they didn't have one n walmart even though their website said they did, I went to the next town and hit the Staples store (WHICH SHOULD FUCKING HAVE IT) they didn't have one, but they did order one and I should have it by next Wednesday. I checked the walmart in that slightly bigger town that has the Staples and of course they didn't have it either.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

PROBABLY NOT :rwmad:

That's the second time I've been to Staples and they didn't have what I needed, or didn't know wtf they were talking about.

THEY HIRE WALMART REJECTS IMO.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

They probably think the internet is a plot by Obama and when Trump is in power there will be no dongles.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

OMG THE FIRST BATCH OF RELATIVES ARE ALMOST HERE.

I will most definitely probably be in the chat tonight, because this sister comes to visit all the time, and they like the internet too. Tomorrow night, I might not be able to. There will be the other sister, her daughter, her son, his wife, and their two kids. IT WILL BE MADNESS.

On the plus side, I don't think I'm going to the reunion tomorrow. FUCK THEM. Just kidding, but I don't thikn I'm going.
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

I FORGOT THE FUCKING RELATIVES.

I'm alone in chat and scared.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

They're all at the reunion. My elderly aunt made everyone name tags, even though everyone knows everone's names.

I HAVE ABOUT 4 HOURS BEFORE RELATIVE ARMAGEDDON BEGINS.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

Good luck Cassie.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

Cassie wrote:PROBABLY NOT :rwmad:

That's the second time I've been to Staples and they didn't have what I needed, or didn't know wtf they were talking about.

THEY HIRE WALMART REJECTS IMO.
That's just sad.
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

CaptainWacky wrote:Can't you build a huge dome over your hosue so it can't be struck by lightning?
The permits on that are probably daunting.

CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

That would be a tiring reunion having to do so much reading.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

I survived the apocalypse of relatives. Six of them left already, but the two still here I don't mind. BUT OMFG my piece of shit stepbrother said he might come over today. Fuck he's a terrible person and I don't care if I never see him again. I wish he'd forget about the rest of us. He basically has, because we haven't got anything he wants, but he shows up now and then.
curiousa2z

Post by curiousa2z »

I had a nice reunion with my relatives in Quebec City and LUCKILY just missed the EVIL sister, who showed up after 17 years wanting to be part of the family again! I mostly tried to keep my mouth shut about her (ok, not totally a success there) but on the whole she couldnt hide the cray cray after awhile so they figured things out for themselves.
SOME IDIOT told her about FB and there she was, making her usual snide remarks ON MY PAGE. Thank you baby jeebus for le BLOCKAGE.
My kids think she's fascinating because her cruel stories about family are so inflammatory and yet so patently not true that they admire the sheer breadth of her inflamed drunken imagination.
THE GOOD NEWS is I have a GOOD sister who is a half hour away from me, while this one literally is on the other side of the country. But if she ever came to my town, I might have to DIG A NEW BED FOR THE ROSES.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

My favorite sister lives the farthest away :(

CAPTAINWACKY, since I still have a couple relatives here I might be a tiny bit late to chat. They are getting pizza right now, and chat starts in less than an hour :rwmad:

PIZZA THO!
CaptainWacky

Post by CaptainWacky »

That's okay, Cassie! WE'LL BE THERE.

Remember OTHER PEOPLE you can come into chat too if you want!
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

We don't have family reunions, thank jebus.