A List

Get Wacky!
Mirah

A List

Post by Mirah »

I finally talked to my boss this week. He doesn't sound like the brightest dude. At the end of the conversation he said, "Well now I have your phone #"

Yes, I gave it to him in my previous emails, but he failed to notice. Maybe I am supposed to say, "Here is my phone #" instead of just including it in my signature.

I am slowly giving up on this job. It is taking too long for them to get back to me. He didn't even know when/where etc etc.
Mirah

A List

Post by Mirah »

I think I filled out the last of my security questions and will get the go ahead soon. So the list is back on!

I think I missed this first time around.
Eggs Loki wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:27 am Are you living off the grid?

Outdoors?

How remote is it? Access to groceries?

What appliances will you have?

Internet?
It is not off the grid per se, I mean I have electricity and I now have my starlink dish that a lovely couple is letting me borrow over the winter. It is not outdoors, but in the wilderness.
The boat I worked on goes up lake 4 days a week. There is another boat that travels daily.

I have a microwave! And washer dryer, the usual things. I just don't even know if my work has a microwave or fridge or restroom even-like do I Have to walk 3 bldngs over to use the restroom? I DON'T KNOW!

My work is going to be 2 miles away from the residence. I will either walk, ride a bike or have a vehicle to drive-but I"m not sure about that yet.
Cassie

A List

Post by Cassie »

Maybe you'll have one of those cool snowmobiles.
Dr Dave

A List

Post by Dr Dave »

A moose!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale