Post by Mirah »

Oh yeah. I can sleep all say if I want.
I am sleeping now. Can you tell?
Lol
Dr Dave

WORK WORK WORK OWRK OWRK ORWKO RKOR WKW KRW Annex

Post by Dr Dave »

I can!
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

And now I am done and sleeping again
almost 5 am
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I got to do a stage build today for the wrestling show AEW. I honestly did not know what it was before the build and many others did not know either. It was a fun crew. I get to go back tomorrow night for the load out beginning at 8 PM. I will go a little early to see if I can see any of the show or wrestlers.
AEW (All Elite Wrestling)
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

Cool
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky

Mirah

Post by Mirah »

SOmehow I missed that Dita Von Teese is coming to the paramount, I didn't see her name on the event list before. That would be a fun show to work!
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I didn't. And there was even someone who bailed and the call went out but I didn't get it in time (Plus I was out w/ my other sister anyway)

So this week the call is from 2 AM- 6AM. How does one prepare to go to work at 2 AM. oh my gosh. But I'm doing it because it is double pay.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

Lol.
Dr Dave

Post by Dr Dave »

I wish I could just give my two weeks notice.

Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I'm sorry. : ( Are you considering looking at other jobs in the area?

I got an email at 2 AM for paperwork that needs to be filled out for a temp job I may be doing. It said I had 14 hours to fill out the paperwork. The hiring process is ridiculous these days. I open the email and its 12 documents to sign. I used to do this on the first day of work and get paid for it, now they have you do it at home w/out getting paid.
Good thing I didn't have somewhere to be today otherwise I would have been scrambling to get it done.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

Well, I didn't have to find out what it would be like to start work at 2 am. But alas I am still awake LOL
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

Well
My background check finally went through
and I will recieve an offer letter soon
for the remote job.
Now that I have been on the west side for 2 months and totally used to it now (but I also miss home, but I'm still not sure I am completely ready to go remote. I iz scared!)
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

FUCKING WORK FUCKING CHAOS TOO MUCH TOO MUCH NOT EVEN PLAYING WORDLE ITS SO BAD FUUUUUUUCK
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

I know! I was so worried! OMG. you would love today's word too! I think. Or maybe not now that i think of it. But then again maybe you would. LOL.
OMG I hope it calms down for you. I'm glad you posted here, I was going to send out a search for you.
Mirah

Post by Mirah »

The drama of the post office continues. It has gotten so bad that I don't even want to tell my family about it anymore. The ones that supported me are now like "OMG This is so bad"
I don't even know where to begin to explain what has happened this week.

I had orientation scheduled for next Monday. Wednesday morning I got informed that would not be happening at all next week. 3 hours later I get told it is back on.
Then this morning I get told I will be going to Oklahoma for additional training. I can't make this stuff up.

I was told this by a different department w/in the post office and I asked if my boss was aware of this and they said yes. I wondered why he hadn't told me yet.

I called him this morning and informed him it wasn't going to be a happy phone call. I asked about OK, and he said yeah thats a while away, I said they want to send me in 1 month. He was unaware. He is trying to get that part waived anyway since my job will be unlike other jobs.

I also informed him that i can no longer afford to move. I am starting the job on a deficit and a resentment.

This is the end of the 13th week since I did my fingerprints and background check.
Eggs Loki
Site Admin

Post by Eggs Loki »

This is why Trump's man DeJoy needs to be removed as head of the Post Office -- he's actively trying to create chaos and disrupt the agency. The GOP's plan was to privatize it and almost anything else that govt is involved in -- fortunately Biden won in 2020, but he has yet to remove DeJoy.

Of course none of this may have anything to do with the clusterfuck surrounding your local area -- your boss may just be a stupid weakling, lol.

Sorry your life got thrown into chaos over this...