Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 5K Thread
Only 100 posts to go! Wooo!
I do not remember any single episode of Flinstones or Jetsons.
I do not remember any single episode of Flinstones or Jetsons.
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 5K Thread
OOOOOOOH, I COULD CRUSH A GRAPE. (I still don't know what that means.)
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
OMG I AM GAY AND I AM SAT FOR THIS (like a dope I never went to see it on Broadway because that involves leaving the house)
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
^ I swear I've watched this 12 times tonight I'M SO GAY
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
Apparently there were drag queen balls all the way back to the turn of the century... and Hollywood was so much more entertaining before the Hays Code made films be prudish starting in the 1930s...
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
Eggs to come into TK chat?
"I want to shower you in sugar lumps and take you to the horse dentist."- CaptainWacky
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
"If you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget."-Welcome to Night Vale
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
TK CHAT SHOULD COME INTO EGGS.
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
(It's a tribute to gay Monty Python member Graham Chapman, if you click on it you'll get taken to YouTube to watch it)
- CaptainWacky
- Posts: 4428
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am
Glitter and Be Gay: The Eggs 6K Thread
Much too silly!
